Colour, Pale gold, with shades of turquoise.
Bubbles, very fine and persistent, with small beads that continuously rise, forming a perfect rosary good training culminates with creamy foam on top of the cup. Aroma. during its long aging in bottle, has acquired roasting tones that are felt at the beginning and progressing to fruity notes reminiscent of vineyard peach. Taste is complexity and balance, can be seen on their way through the palate. Soft, gentle, creamy, describing his feelings are elegance and fullness. Notes of candied fruit and a fresh touch of passion fruit guess. The aftertaste is long and elegant, predominantly roasted notes and a discreet touch of spice.
- Gold Medal? Challenge International Du Vin, France 2019
- Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge Catavinum, EspaÃ±a 2019
- Silver Medal Â¬? 50 Great Sparkling Wines of the World, EspaÃ±a 2019
- Great Gold Medal ? International Wine Awards, EspaÃ±a 2018
- Silver Medal ? International Wine & Spirit Competition, England 2018
- Silver Medal Â¬? 50 Great Sparkling Wines of the World, EspaÃ±a 2018
- Silver Medal - Effervescents du Monde, France 2017
- Silver Medal Â¬? 50 Great Cava, EspaÃ±a 2019
- Diamante ? Premios Vino y Mujer, EspaÃ±a 2018
- Mejor Espumoso- Guia Wine Up 2018
- Silver Medal Â¬? 50 Great Cava, EspaÃ±a 2018
- Medalla Gran Oro - Premios Me Gusta, EspaÃ±a 2017