After a short three-hour maceration, it has a delicate salmon-pink color.
The nose is exuberant and exotic, recalling aromas of strawberries and other small red fruits of the forest.
It passes through the mouth like an explosion of small sensations of very ripe red fruit and a light citrus background, which gives it freshness and elegance. In the retro-nasal route the notes of ripe fruit that evoke the quince flesh are accentuated.
- Bronze Medal ? Premis Vinari, EspaÃ±a 2018
-Silver Medal ? International Wine Awards, EspaÃ±a 2018
- Silver Medal- Champions Wine, EspaÃ±a 2017
- Bronze Medal ? Vins de qualitat D.O. PenedÃ¨s, EspaÃ±a 2017
- Diamante ? Vino y Mujer, EspaÃ±a 2017
- Silver Medal ? Mundial del RosÃ© 2017, Francia 2017
- Diamante ? Vino y Mujer, EspaÃ±a 2016